Monday, November 15, 2010

A sunny November day...

Hey, ya'll (tee hee)... It's November 15th and the sun is shining, the sky is blue, I have a new boss in the office, and I've been slamming daily on the keyboard since the 1st. My story is coming along nicely (we're at the halfway mark) and I'm anxious to get to the end. Send the South Bay Writer's team extra encouragement as we're trying to beat Denver (but there still kicking our butts)!

Will let you know how the month finishes up!

On a side note - I love to lose myself in my characters. I love it when I wake up in the middle of the night thinking, "She needs to be darker." Or, "that character needs a story that explains their behavior." I love to make up their world and everything in it.

Happy Monday!
-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment